Thursday 11 February 2016

Treat Yourself to a Reindeer Goddess






I finally got around to putting one of my images on a tote bag.

Well I didn't do it personally , I sent the image off to Vista Print and they did it for me.  Because they have printing presses and ink and workers and things that come in so handy when it comes to making tote bags and I don't.

But I have to say it is beautiful - the photo doesn't do it justice.

It is a limited edition of 350 and each bag is signed and numbered by yours truly.

And of course it is my image on the great northern Reindeer Goddess carrying the sun across the sky between her antlers.

Check out the link if you are interested but please check out the whole CSource Wisdom store even if you don't want the bag.  It is a fascinating place and I've bought some excellent items there.

http://www.csourcewisdom.com/Organic-Shopping-Bag-Francie-McGlynn-Artist-p/art-francie-organicbag.htm




2 comments:

  1. This is absolutely stunning! Let's hope our Canadian dollar improves because it'll come to a gazillion bucks for this side of the border :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, Francie! It would be a real conversation piece to carry around one of these bags. How big is the bag i.e. dimensions? The website doesn't say.

    ReplyDelete