Thursday 6 August 2015

Hidden



I had a dream this week that I found my nephew 

hiding in a small cave of earth, leaves and wood.  

He was wearing a Sikh head covering.


My nephew is now a grown man with a family but in 

my dream he seemed to be about 12 or 13.


I pay attention to my dreams and this one was 

unusual because the message is so clear.


My unconscious self seems to be  directing me 

to "seek" something that is hidden or lost. 


Anyway, it is always a good idea to let your

unconscious know that you got the message.


Hence the unfinished, untitled picture of a 

mental search.



If I figure out what it is I'll be terribly
tempted to finish the picture

and call it, "Sikh and ye shall find".

1 comment:

  1. "Sikh and ye shall find"...I love it! I also love your artwork. The colours are mesmerizing.

    ReplyDelete